The universe in which we live in is so very different than how it used to be. Home and personal life has been drastically improved.The general difference in our present lives is particular evident in the manner in which business conducts activities. Technology has taken over virtually every aspect of commercial performance in all industries – worldwide!
With the advancement, however, there remains serious cyber and privacy breach liability. Companies that protect themselves with Cyber and Privacy Insurance can rest assured that they have the necessary coverage in the event of a data breach.
Privacy Claims Instances that Could Very Well Occur to any Business:
• A large healthcare provider partnered with a national merchant to help with its office move. In middle of relocating, the healthcare provider learned there were a number of laptop computers missing. The laptops all contained personal data of members. After consulting with a lawyer and forensic vendors affected parties were notified and offered credit monitoring services. The healthcare provider was investigated and became the defendant in a class action lawsuit. Data breach costs reached $7,000,000 and privacy liability costs came to $2,000,000.
• An online retail shop was hacked and shoppers experienced fraudulent credit card charges. The shop’s tech support employees asked the host web-company to review the stored server data. The web-company discovered a virus and removed it. However, the breach compromised privacy of almost a million records, plus fraudulent usage of 50 credit cards. Besides this, the online shop acquired fines and penalties as a result of not being Payment Card Industry. Data breach costs amounted to $750,000 and privacy liability costs came to $500,000.
• Two employees of a $100 mil retail outlet stole credit card info from a client and fraudulently utilized it for personal shopping. The workers was caught in the act and legal action was taken against them. The retail outlet shop provided credit card monitoring services to its customer (the victimized credit card owner) and provided compensation to her for any related damages. Privacy liability costs amounted to $75,000.
• A $50 million business servicing corporation organized a mailing project for a client and accidentally sent out about 60,000 envelopes displaying account numbers. Data breach costs amounted to $320,000.
• A neighborhood municipality mistakenly posted tax licenses on its website, leading to improper release of personal data. The municipality used forensics services as well as the services of an attorney’s and a public relations company. The municipality also notified affected people and offered credit monitoring services. Data breach costs reached $150,000.
Many vegetables are grown in a fertile valley far away. Almost as soon as they are harvested, they are flash-frozen and transported on refrigerated trucks to a supermarket near you. You have a freezer at home, and the delivery of healthy nutritious vegetables from farm to consumer is completed easily. Refrigerated trucks keep fresh-picked vegetables viable long enough that your green grocer’s shelves remain well-stocked throughout the year.
Go back just a few decades, and you will find that this was not the case. Winter produced very sparsely populated shelves in the green grocery section of the market. Go back just a few more decades and you will discover that people had to find creative ways to sustain themselves through harsh winters and on long journeys. For thousands of years, people have fermented foods to preserve them for when supplies of fresh foods were not available.
The Romans preserved cabbages with salt, and Genghis Khan fed his armies fermented cabbage to sustain them on their campaigns through Europe. This use of preserved, fermented foods was a common practice for travelers as a source of nutrients. As late as World War I, allied forces relied on fermented cabbage, or sauerkraut as we now know it, to supply nutrients to soldiers on the battlefields of Europe.
The process of fermentation helps to preserve the food for use many months later. Fermentation also generates many health benefits for the consumer. The essential nutrients and vitamins are preserved. Sugars are broken down so they are more easily absorbed with far less insulin or allergy reaction, in the case of lactose intolerance to dairy products. The process also generates enzymes that are essential to supporting the digestion of foods that we eat. Finally, they are natural probiotics, jam-packed with beneficial microorganisms.
A healthy gut, supported by a strong population of beneficial bacteria, serves as a powerful booster for your immune system. The digestive tract is where nutrients are extracted from food and absorbed by the body. Enzyme and microbial activity accelerates digestion and generates enzymes, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential to health. They also protect us from pathogens and flush out toxins from our bodies.
You can find a variety of ready-to-use fermented products at your local supermarket. They include yoghurt, which is fermented milk (usually cow’s milk). The fermentation process breaks down the milk lactose to make it easier to digest and the yoghurt supplies billions of helpful bacteria. Be careful of brands with large amounts of sugar added, as that will create other problems. Another healthy fermented product from milk is kefir, a drink often found in the supermarket refrigerator.
Kombucha tea is another good source of enzymes and beneficial microbes. Kombucha is made from fermenting black tea. Other products you may find in the supermarket include kimchi, a Korean version of fermented cabbage and a mixture of other vegetables. Raw apple cider vinegar is also loaded with beneficial bacteria and has many different uses apart from supporting a healthy digestive system. You may find Japanese products like miso, and natto, both loaded with microbes and used in cooking soups, marinades and sauces.
If you feel adventurous, the processes for making your own fermented yoghurt, kefir, pickles and kimchi are relatively easy and they require no special equipment. Select healthy organic ingredients and you will be able to rely on the process for creating your own healthy, nutritious probiotic foods.
In this powerful article I am going to share with you amazing success principles that will allow you to create massive success in your business. If you decide to take action you will be well on your way to accomplish your goals.
Learn The Proper Skills
If you are serious about generating success in your business, then you must identify the areas in which you are weak. For example, it would be pointless to learn advanced internet marketing concepts if you don’t even know how to use a computer.
In this scenario, it is obvious that your first logical step would be to take a computer class so that you can get up to speed on how computers work. It would be pointless to talk about creating a sales letter if you don’t even understand effective copy writing.
You would first need to take some kind of course which educates you on this subject. Success in business is a step by step process, and you need to have the discipline and patience to go through this process.
The Power Of Your Mind
How strong is your mindset? The reason I ask is that, if you are serious about reaching your goals, you need to develop a strong mindset. We live in a world filled with negative people who love to complain, so now more than ever you need to strengthen your mind.
The most powerful way which I found to achieve this is to read positive books. By becoming an avid reader you will drown out the negative noise that seeks to corrupt your mind. Like one of my mentors used to tell me, “you must seal your mind from negativity.”
Be An Early Bird And Put In The Work
You cannot afford to get complacent if you intend to build a solid business. It’s amazing that people are willing to get up early to go to a low paying job and work hard day after day for someone else, but are not willing to do the same when they are working for themselves.
Like the same mentor I mentioned above used to also tell me, “until you generate the income you desire, you need to get up early and work hard all day long.” It is this kind of attitude that will take you to the top.
Develop A Laser Focus
We are living in a technological world, one where distractions are very common. Now, more than ever, it is vital that you discipline yourself to develop intense focus. Only by remaining focused on your goals will you be able to reach them.
It is this intense focus which will allow you to keep going even when faced with tough challenges. The challenges will certainly arrive, but with laser focus you will be able to overcome them.
You can achieve anything you desire if you follow the tips I have given you here. You don’t reach success because of some magical or mystical formula. You reach it by applying known and proven concepts.